North Grenville has announced that it has received a $35,000 grant from Digital Main Street’s Ontario Grants Program (OGP) for a Digital Service Squad (DSS), which will provide trained digital specialists to local small businesses to help them adopt online technologies and digitally transform their sales, marketing and back-office operations. The squad has begun visiting businesses in North Grenville. A new round of grants are available from the Digital Main Street program. The program is focused on providing qualifying brick-and-mortar small businesses with a digital assessment, online training and a one-time $2,500 grant to implement their digital transformation plan.
Our Digital Service Squad is also offering the following services FOR FREE:
- Applying for your $2500 grant (previous grant recipients are not eligible)
- Registering for your free online shop
- Exploring social media
- Learning about e-Commerce
- Providing feedback on your current digital presence
- One hour consulting sessions for advice on Google my Business, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, email marketing and more